ON-DEMAND VIRTUAL ADMIN SERVICES FOR EVENTSSave time, effort & Money on delegate administration
B2B marketers, Event Agencies and Conference Organisers who run events for customers, prospects and their own staff who want to increase delegate registrations without permanent employees.
Delegate services – the human side of conference and events
Supporting you and your delegates from invitation to check-in and beyond.
eVentBackOffice allows you to concentrate on what you do best – designing, marketing and managing your event.
We provide as much of the admin support you need before, during and after an event.
eVentBackOffice helps you grow without out taking on permanent or untrained temporary staff.
Marketing teams often find that the extra load of administering an event leads to staffing problems. Our on-demand virtual admin team are there only when you need us – answering the phone and emails as if they were you – 24×7 if needed.
Event Agencies and Planners use eVentBackOffice because it means they have a reliable and experienced on-demand support team without having to hire staff when they don’t know what the work load will be.
There is lots to tell so give us a call to find out more.
Read all about eVentBackOffice in our on-line and downloadable brochure.
eVentBackOffice embodies our no nonsense – can do – no problem approach to event support services.
To find out how we could do great things together call +44 (0)1663 308 250 for a no obligation – no cost chat.
One of the unique advantages of working with Telaman is that we’re trusted as much for the quality of our people as our software.
However good the tech side of delegate administration may be, it needs the right human resources to organise invitations, registrations, welcome and check-in delegates, and ensure that their experience of your conference or other event is first class throughout.
Our experienced teams work with conference and exhibition organisers, event and marketing agencies, plus those running training courses or corporate hospitality events. As well as manning the front desks, we can act as your pre-event back office, taking the administrative and logistical load off your shoulders.
What we do – and what we don’t do
Just in case you’re wondering, we don’t design or run the event – that’s your job because you are better at it than us.
We don’t source venues or negotiate hotel rates – but we can handle everything rooming requests and arranging side events while you keep any hotel commission).
We don’t book speakers – but we can manage them for you.
Everything else to do with looking after your delegates we can take care of. Leaving your event to proceed smoothly and serenely – while we do the routine admin work and cope with the unexpected behind the scenes.
Making the right call
We answer phones and send emails using your company name and email address. We handle important callers from all over the world and often with incomplete information. Our sophisticated call handling tools route calls from anywhere at any time to whoever is best equipped to handle it. Even in different languages.
Queries, delegate substitutions, itinerary changes, cancellations – we handle them all, professionally and effectively.
Delegate calls and emails are automatically logged in our secure CRM system. You have 24/7 access, so you can see who’s been in touch at a glance.
“I can’t believe it took us this long to make a change. So happy that we did.”
Where Telaman professionals make a difference
- Invitations and tickets – working with our advanced software, we can manage the whole process from invitations to registration, ticketing, and joining instructions, as well as chasing up non respondents. For details, see our Registrations page.
- Meeting and greeting – our teams are trained by Jenny who was in charge of cabin staff training for a major airline. Many of the team were first class cabin crew themselves – so you know you’ll be getting the best customer service.
- Multi-site management – from multiple entrance points and exhibition halls to events spread across different locations, no event is too complicated or large for us to handle.
- Travel arrangements – confirming and arranging travel and airport transfers. We can compile trip schedules and delegate lists for your travel partners.
- Visa applications – working out exactly what visas are required for each international delegate and sending visa application support letters.
- Event seating management – for corporate hospitality occasions at stadiums, dinners, awards ceremonies, conferences and other events.
- Organising equipment – from computers and printers down to badges, we can handle it all. For more information, read about our equipment hire and sourcing service.
All your accommodation needs covered under one roof
Once you’ve sourced hotels, we can block book rooms for your delegates in advance, confirming exact numbers on the eve of the event. We manage room allocations, changes, shoulder nights, delegate partners and VIP upgrades.
In each case, we do the legwork but you keep the block booking commission.
Find out more now
Let us take care of the administration, both customer-facing and back office, leaving you free to concentrate on the event itself.
For further information, please contact us